Friday, 20 January 2012
The CMO Show
27th – 29th March 2012
Wyndham Chelsea Grand, London, UK
Europe’s leading CMO event focusing on the changing role of the CMO in a new media landscape
The CMO Show provides an unrivalled platform to expose the most pressing business challenges on the minds of CMOs. Discussing everything from data analytics to customer loyalty to globalisation, it is the perfect opportunity to identify and approach new business prospects. The CMO Show 2012 is designed to be Europe’s leading event for Chief Marketers, where CMOs learn how data and technology can generate ideas, drive sales and marketing and increase response and revenue.To find out more, download a brochure: Download Brochure
8 Reasons to Attend
- Unleash your potential and become the CEO's strategic advisor. Hear from Scott Kay and McKinsey on taking risks to be the agent of change and directly impact on the financial bottom line.
- Convert ‘Big Data’ into ‘Big Rewards’ by joining the debate on optimising data to open new revenue streams. Learn how to capitalise on analytics and improve customer retention using data.
- Revitalise your brand to boost consumer engagement. Learn how The Coca-Cola Company and HSBC branded with purpose to improve the customer journey.
- Navigate your way through the latest technologies to enhance marketing functions. Market expert Benoit Joly, from Technicolor, will explore the most effective products and technologies within an allocated marketing spend.
- What is the optimum budget for today’s CMO? Hear BBC Worldwide examine best practice methods for balancing centralised budgeting with localised spending.
- Use social media as the ultimate tool for developing dynamic campaigns and sustaining strong ROI. Listen to social media gurus from Phones 4U, Tesco and Just-Eat discuss the factors enabling its strategic success.
- Widen advertisers’ participation and enhance campaign success through focused customer feedback. Gain unique insights from Channel5 on how they achieved this with ‘Big Brother’.
- Take charge of the customer ecosystem by gaining in-depth insights and capitalising on market gaps. Learn how Microsoft establishes contra customer relations to drive revenues across all of their industry verticals.
To find out more, download a brochure: Download Brochure